Home Access Center Information
Our new gradebook program is tied in with what is called Teacher Access Center for our teachers and Home Access Center for you, the guardians.
You will notice in Home Access Center that you have access to much more information than you have had in the past. You will see attendance and discipline information as well as gradebook information and have the opportunity to set up alerts for a variety of items.
After clicking the link above...
- Under District, select: “Harrison School District”
- Enter your username and password, then click "Login"
- Click “Classwork” to see grades
- Click “Attendance” to see attendance
- Set up any alerts you would like to create
- When finished, click “EXIT” in the upper right corner
Parents and guardians are always welcome to come to the school to pick up their login information and begin using the system. As always, if you have questions or problems, please contact your child’s teacher or the technology department (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com).