Home School Registration
Per Harrison School District policy, parents or legal guardians desiring to provide a home school for their children shall give written notice to the Superintendent of their intent to do so. Parents and guardians can submit the form electronically, by mail, by email or in person prior to August 15 of each school year.
After the deadline, the Harrison School District may require a 14-day waiting period before releasing a student to be home schooled – unless waived by the Superintendent or Board of Education.
- Visit the Arkansas Department of Education website.
- Create an account and complete the Notice of Intent to Home School.
- The Harrison School District will be notified upon the completion of the student’s registration.
USE A PAPER FORM
- Complete a Notice of Intent to Home School form.
- Submit the completed form, either in person or by mail, to:
Harrison School District
110 S. Cherry Street
Harrison, AR 72601
Completed forms may also be emailed to email@example.com.
- The Harrison School District will file the information with the Department of Education. Parents/guardians will receive an email upon the completion of the student’s registration.