Rebecca Williams will offer a two-week Parenting the Love and Logic Way® training course beginning February 3 at the Harrison School District Administration Building.
The Parenting the Love and Logic Way® curriculum was developed by Jim Fay, Charles Fay, Ph.D., and Foster W. Cline, M.D., of the Love and Logic Institute, Inc., in Golden, Colorado. Ms. Williams, who oversees School-Based Human Services for the Harrison School District and serves as its homeless liaison, is an independent facilitator of the Parenting the Love and Logic Way® curriculum.
This course, consisting of two two-hour classes, is a parent training program designed to give you practical skills that can be used immediately. Topics include:
- The Two Rules of Love and Logic®
- Using empathy and Love and Logic one-liners to neutralize arguing
- “How do I get them out of bed in time to catch the school bus?”
- “How do I stop my children from bickering and fighting?”
- “How do I get my children to help with the chores without an argument?”
A certificate will be provided if you attend both classes.
Dates: February 3 and 10, 2020
Times: 10 a.m. to Noon OR 5 to 7 p.m.
Location: 110 S. Cherry St., Harrison, AR 72601
Cost: $10 per person or $10 per couple. This covers the cost of one book.
Please do not bring your children to class. No childcare will be provided.