2019 Homecoming Photos
The Harrison School District welcomed Harrison High School graduates of all ages back to campus on Friday, October 25, for our annual homecoming festivities.
Isabel McNutt was crowned Homecoming Queen during the assembly, which featured performances from the high school band and choir and a keynote address from Dr. Robert Eoff.
Later Friday at F.S. Garrison Stadium, the high school football team defeated Alma, 35-0, in the Homecoming game to improve to 8-0 on the season.
View photos from the assembly below. The afternoon gathering was also broadcast live on GobTV and is available for on-demand viewing by clicking or tapping this link.
2019 HOMECOMING COURT
- Queen Isabel McNutt, daughter of Mike and Kelly McNutt
- Senior maid Grace Strode, daughter of Lance and Mandi Strode
- Senior maid Gracie Scoggins, daughter of Randy and Kelly Scoggins
- Senior maid Jordan Johnson, daughter of Leigh Johnson and Donna Fine
- Junior maid Tenelle Tate, daughter of Janise Tate-Libbon and Steve Libbon
- Junior maid Sydni Dufresne, daughter of Steven and Trish Dufresne
- Junior maid Maggie Salmon, daughter of Libby Salmon
- Sophomore maid Chloe Landrum, daughter of Danny and Brenda Landrum
- Sophomore maid Hazel Moore, daughter of Aaron and Sara Moore
- Sophomore maid Faith Nix, daughter of Jason and Jennifer Nix
- Freshman maid Ada Norcross, daughter of Matt and Kara Norcross
- Freshman maid Kenslee Roberson, daughter of Scott and Jennifer Roberson
- Freshman maid Attalie Bardwell, daughter of Michael and Kelsey Bardwell