Thank you for your interest in Harrison Virtual Academy! Our Virtual Academy allows students in grades 3-12 to participate in online instruction created and facilitated by certified, professional educators.
- Students will be present with Chromebook camera on in a quiet environment conducive to learning during live instruction and small group times
- Students will have an established record of completing work and turning in assignments on time
- Students will have an established record of strong attendance and maintain strong attendance throughout the year
- Students will maintain grade-level performance or show adequate growth toward grade level mastery with intervention or special services support
- Students will be physically on-site for for completion of State and District mandated assessments, and other services/requirements that should arise
- Students must reside within the Harrison School District boundaries or be approved to attend Harrison Schools through the School Choice process.
- Student math and literacy assessment results will drive discussions between home and school, when needed, to determine the appropriateness of placement in virtual school
- All new enrollees will be required to complete on-site math and literacy assessments
- Parents and students must attend an orientation session prior to the start of school/or semester
Forms and Information
Click here to access the Harrison Virtual Academy Handbook
Click here to view orientation information.
Click here to download and complete the HVA Audio Video Release and Memorandum of Understanding
For additional information, please contact:
Debbie Wilson, Director of Curriculum, Instruction & Assessment
P: 870-741-7600, ext. 7015